Join us for a fun Snow Tubing trip to Cypress Mountain on Saturday, December 24, 2016
Snow Tubing is a wintertime activity that is similar to sledding, though a snow tube is a bit more high tech than a traditional sled! Snow tubes can spin in both directions making the slide more thrilling, as opposed to going downhill in a straight line.
Tubing $18 per person for 2hrs.
- must be 42″ tall or 6 years of age (whichever comes first);
- All Kids less than 10 yrs old must be accompanied by paid adult.
Children’s Sliding Area $12 per child (Ages 5 yrs and under) & 1 chaperone for 2hrs.
- Additional Chaperones $6 / person;
- Please bring your own sled with you;
- No rentals are available on site;
- Inflatable devices are not permitted.
Bus $12 per person.
- Leaving from Ajyal Islamic Centre at 10 AM (SHARP) and returning at 2 PM.
Ajyal Islamic Centre
181 Keefer Place, unit 202 Vancouver, B